Starlettes New Student Registration Opens May 21st, 2018
Tap, Jazz, Ballet
In this 60 minute high energy class, dancers will further work on more advanced rhythmic exercises and tap skills that will build their confidence in more advanced combinations that are high energy and fun. Dancers will continue to work on stretching and strengthening with more emphasize on technique that will continue to improve their kicks, jumps and turns. This class will offer an intense study in ballet working on technique at the barre and center floor, along with traveling combinations across the floor. Dancers will perform in the yearly recital.
- Kindergarten/1st Grade
- Class Options: Monday 5:45-6:45
- Class Options: Wednesday 5:45-6:45
- Attire: Leotards, tights, dance skirts, dance shorts, leggings, dance tops and tank tops
- Shoes: Ballet, Tap and Jazz shoes. These can purchased through MDA.
- Tuition: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
1159 Shakopee Town Square • Shakopee, MN 55379