Intro to Pointe Register
All pointe classes are designed for students with previous ballet training. Students will utilize previously learned ballet technique while working in pointe shoes. Each class includes barre exercises, center floor work and across the floor combinations. These exercises focus on strengthening the feet and ankles. The first meeting will be a shoe fitting. MDA will provide pointe shoes for dancers to try on to ensure that they have a proper fitting shoe and will place their shoe order.
- May 11th (Shoe fitting): 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- May 29th: 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- May 31st: 7:15 pm - 8:15 pm
- June 19th, June 20th, July 30th, July 31st: 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- August 20th - 22nd: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
1159 Shakopee Town Square • Shakopee, MN 55379